MBA in Aviation Management
MBA in Aviation Management Colleges in Bangalore
The present era of globalization and liberalization witnessed a revolutionary change in the domestic as well as in the global economic scenario. Indian economy is increasingly becoming a market-oriented economy in which the private sector is going to play a prominent role. India’s aviation industry is largely untapped with growth opportunities considering that Air transport is still expensive for the majority of the country’s population, of which nearly 40% is the upwardly mobile middle class. The industry stakeholders should engage and collaborate with policymakers to implement efficient and rational decisions that would boost the Indian aviation industry. It is predicted that there are expanding job opportunities in the private sector. This calls for a different breed of professionals with sound knowledge of business, industry, and economy. The MBA Programme we offer has an MBA in Aviation Management Colleges in Bangalore unique curriculum as per the requirement of the industry. The course aims at developing analytical and entrepreneurial skills amongst the students. It also provides a platform to foster innovation, creativity, and professionalism to those who aspire to become managers of tomorrow.
KCM having the knowledge to develop individuals with high-level executive skills for management and leadership, who will become strategy accelerators and change leaders in a customer-driven global network in the aviation industry, all the while being responsible for transmitting high standards and values to their teams for success.
More information on MBA in Aviation Management Colleges in Bangalore
The objective of the MBA in Aviation Management Colleges in Bangalore is to transform students into leaders ready to tackle the ever-increasing challenges of the domestic/global business environment. This is accomplished through the following learning goals and objectives:
- Integrative experience and experiential learning.
- Innovative thinking skills to enable strategic decision-making and problem-solving.
- Effective oral presentation & written communication skills.
- Team participation and leadership building.
- Functional business knowledge of marketing, operations, information technology finance, accounting, statistics, and quantitative analysis
- Building the confidence of executives to make optimum, sound decisions by foreseeing the future and to lead the organization as a sustainable winner.
MBA graduates have a variety of career options. They may choose to become any one of the following according to interest and aptitude.
- Airport Operations Manager
- Aircraft Manufacturing Engineer
- Air traffic Controller
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Quality Control Personnel
- Human Resource Manager
- International Business specialist
- Business Manager
- Public Relations Specialists
- Marketing Executive
- Information System Manager Data analytics.
- Hospital Management
- Self-employed MBA graduates develop the ability to start their own business venture and become successful entrepreneurs
The duration shall be for a period of two years.
Any Bachelor degree of UGC recognized University with 50 % Marks
Why Study Here?
Not only does Karnataka College is the best MBA in Aviation Management Colleges in Bangalore providing you the practical skills that are necessary to transition seamlessly into the workforce upon your graduation, but we also make sure that you will have a good sense of social justice so that you make the transition responsibly.
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021 – 22
Karnataka College Group of Institution is an exclusive user of the Common online Application. Everything you need to apply online can be found on the website