International Students at KCMS, Bangalore:
International students who come to KCMS Institutes under the International Student Exchange Programme will find the institute and its surroundings conducive and comforting for studies.
The staff and teachers are very amicable and students will find them friendly and helpful. The international candidates get to mix with a cross-cultural mix of other students from across the country and KCMS always promotes a very healthy exchange of thoughts and ideas among them. The basic needs of the students are taken care of in the living quarters where all modern amenities are provided for a comfortable living. The on-campus food is available to students at affordable rates. However, they have a plethora of options when it comes to eating outside the campus.
KCMS nurtures a cross-cultural environment that makes International Students feel at home. Several important International days are observed to respect the sentiments and love for the countries of students of international origin.
KSMS offer the following services :
- Foreign Registration with the Commissioner of Police, Bangalore
- Passport renewals
- Visa Extension
- Booking tickets
- Eligibility Certificate from Bangalore University
- Acclimatization of the new education system and environment
- Organizing English Communication classes if they are from Non-English speaking countries
- Exclusive Mentoring / Counselling
- City Tours and trips to historical places
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
International students need to submit academic proofs of previous education along with passport and visa details for admission to KCMS. The details can be found below.
Students of foreign nationality seeking admissions into post-graduate courses like MBA, MCOM, MCA, MTA or MSW are required to submit either of the following (along with an undergraduate degree of any discipline, offered by approved universities at the national level of any country):
- Their GCSE/JGCSE/GCE certificates with a pass in at least 5 subjects at ‘O’ Level and a minimum of 2 subjects at ‘A’ Level
- A pass certificate/Diploma of a Secondary Stage Level Examination (TWELVE Years) of any discipline, recognized by the national level board/council of any country.
International student admissions to undergraduate courses like BCA, BCOM, BBM and BHM are permitted provided certain criteria are met. The student needs to complete 2 subjects at the ‘O’ level and 2 subjects at the ‘A’ level to apply for the undergraduate courses. Students also need to provide their GCE/GCSE/JGCSE certificates for admissions, or a Pass certificate/Diploma of a Secondary Stage Level Examination (TWELVE Years) of any discipline, recognized by the national level board/council of any country.
Refer Admission section for the course eligibility.
All foreign students seeking admission at KCMS, Bangalore have to come on a student visa.
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021 – 22
Karnataka College Group of Institution is an exclusive user of the Common online Application. Everything you need to apply online can be found on the website