BSc Nursing Colleges in Bangalore
BSc Nursing is an undergraduate program that is focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they can attain, maintain or recover from illness and have a quality of life. It focuses on the application of basic concepts and principles obtained from physical, biological, and behavioral sciences.
Our BSc Nursing Colleges in Bangalore program is suitable for candidates with compassion, patience, and understanding of human behavior. And Karnataka Education College is the best college for BSc Nursing in Bangalore, which can bring out the best in their students.
Karnataka Education College in Bangalore desires to be the best BSc Nursing Colleges in Bangalore and wants to educate nurses to care and practice hospitality to meet the constant challenges in the nursing industry. We want to make them impart high standards and knowledge to their teams for better health and success.
More Information on BSc Nursing Admission 20-21
The course will train the candidates and educate them on the process of wellness, illness, disease management, health promotion, and taking care of all kinds of patients. Our primary focus is to master them in various fields of expertise and qualifications.
We’re the best college for B.Sc Nursing in Bangalore because our course will give them the ability to think and be clear while being caring, well-disciplined, and enduring with the patients. Also, the candidates will be able to take up decisions on their own in different nursing situations.
- BSc Nursing as a career is really lucrative not only for women but also for men. Due to the People who have undergone nursing degree programs and are having degrees in nursing are in high demand. One should remember that higher the degree in nursing, higher is the specialization amounting to a higher salary as well. the fast expansion of health-related industries, there is a hike in the need for nurses as well. New hospitals are coming up rapidly. There are multi-specialty hospitals that are always in the need of specialized nurses in various disciplines.
- After successful completion of Bachelor of Science in the field of Nursing/ BSc Nursing, the graduates or the candidates can either work as a nurse in a good reputed hospital or clinic or take up higher studies such as Masters in Nursing – MSc in Nursing after their Bachelor’s
The duration shall be for a period of three years.
- Passed the two-year Pre-University examination or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, with science subjects, wise Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Obtained at least 45% of the total marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology of the qualifying examination. If belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a scheduled tribe, should have obtained not less than 40% of the total marks in science subjects and English of the qualifying examination.
- Students of Vocational Courses: 10+2 vocational course of State Government of Kerala with 5 subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in addition to vocational subjects conducted is considered equivalent to +2 Examination/Karnataka Pre University course form the academic year 2005-06 and onwards. Marks obtained by the candidate in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology to be considered for assessing the eligibility as per the ordinances governing Basic B.Sc Nursing course of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences vide Notification No: RGUHS/SEF/EC.B.Sc Nsg/191/2005-06 dated 18.05.2006.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years on or before the 31st day of December of the year admission.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
Why Study Here?
Not only does Karnataka College provide you the practical skills that is necessary to transition seamlessly into the workforce upon your graduation, but we also make sure that you will have a good sense of social justice so that you make the transition responsibly.
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021 – 22
Karnataka College Group of Institution is an exclusive user of the Common online Application. Everything you need to apply online can be found on the website