BA Bachelor in Journalism
Bachelor in Journalism
Journalism is a competitive yet highly rewarding field it is the backbone of the media industry and is critical to a high functioning democracy and is considered to be the investigation and reporting of news including political social issues current events and popular trends.
KCM having the knowledge to develop individuals with high-level executive skills for management and leadership, who will become strategy accelerators and change leaders in a customer-driven global network in the aviation industry, all the while being responsible for transmitting high standards and values to their teams for success.
More information on Course
The syllabus for the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Journalism, Psychology, and Optional English has subjects spread over 3 years, in 6 semesters. These subjects make for a comprehensive list of topics that cover important aspects of education in the fields of both psychology and journalism. This KCMS Institutes course delivers a wholesome course of Optional English also.
B.A. (Journalism, Psychology, Optional English) – Programme Highlights:
- The journalism course description entails soft skill development which aids students in public speaking, and personality development.
- 100% placement assistance for different careers in companies of repute for all meritorious students. Education counsellors, behavioural therapist, child development specialist, human resources, organizational development and many other careers are placed under this gamut.
- The BA in Psychology course offers intensive career training in areas like psychological research methods, cognitive psychology, child psychology and more.
- Preference is given to KCMS Institutes students in case they want to pursue their Master’s degree at KCMS Institutes.
- A wide range of activities like fests, seminars, cultural conferences, guest lectures & internships to enhance learning and other necessary skills.
- Student Activities form a part of the all-round development of the students. These activities form a part of the all-round development of the students.
- Safety and security of the students is a priority at KCMS Institutes. Teaching students life-saving skills like Fire Fighting and First Aid enhances their purpose and gives them the ability to benefit people inside and outside the campus.
For further details, contact us by sending us an enquiry or call us today.
Scope of BCA Cloud Computing & Cyber Security
The roles in Cloud Computing might range from cloud developers to operators. Every role comprises the knowledge of cloud computing basics and certain domain-specific skills. Here are some of the popular Cloud related job profiles:
- Cloud Developer/Programmer
- Cloud Project Manager
- Cloud Software Engineer
- Cloud Consultant
- Cloud Business Analyst
- Cloud Systems Engineer
- Cloud Network Architect/Planner
- Cloud Systems Administrator
- Cloud Product Manager
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Cloud Sales Executive
The duration shall be for a period of three years.
10+2, or any equivalent examination from any stream.
Why Study Here?
Not only does Karnata College provide you the practical skills that is necessary to transition seamlessly into the workforce upon your graduation, but we also make sure that you will have a good sense of social justice so that you make the transition responsibly.
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021 – 22
Karnataka College Group of Institution is an exclusive user of the Common online Application. Everything you need to apply online can be found on the website